Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sockmadness 2 - Round 2 - Fini!


Reversai Socks...

These were slow to knit. I finished the round 1 socks in almost exactly 48 hours. These I thought would be faster after I finished the first sock after 20 hours, but the 2nd sock was slow. Overall time for me this round was 45 hours.

Specs:
Make 1 Sock Yarn
100% Merino
2 skeins, 185 yds/50gm each
Color: forgot the name and it's not on the ball band....a dusky purple with pinkish areas.

The hardest thing about these socks is not the time or the pattern, it is having to stick exactly to the pattern. I have to not think about changing stitch count, change the heel, make a different toe, etc.

I like these socks. They are a little big, but cushy and tightly knit. They should be great to wear for a long time to come.

No comments: